Tuesday, May 7, 2013

PSCPets Joint Support for Dogs Review


We have a fairly young, active dog, and I am so pleased that I was asked to review this product from PSCP pets.  They asked for my honest opinion, and that is what I will provide in this post.

PSPC Pets provides very tasty and functional supplements for dogs, and today I wish to tell you about their joint supplement for dogs.  This unique product contains some wonderful ingredients to keep your best friend's joints in top condition.  If you take a look at the ingredients, you will find glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, manganese, and Vitamins E.  You probably know how these benefit us as humans, but they work well for dog's bones and joints, too.

The two most important ingredients are:



  • Glucosamine--protects joints from arthritis damage and provides a cushion for the joints
  • Chondroitin--helps increase the effectiveness of glucosamine
  • Manganese--notable for its detoxification properties
  • Vitamin E--antioxidant and immune system aid
This is the first of several products I will be reviewing from this company, but these were the original ones.  The "treats" were little discs, and when I opened the container, the smell was not to my liking, but my dog loved it!  Piper (that's her name) got herself into a routine that caused her to remind me to give these to her every day.  She could even walk over to the drawer where I hid them, and she knew when I said  "special treats" that it was time to get these.

I will be honest.  Since Piper is young, I didn't notice much difference, but these kinds of supplements often work better when used over the course of months and years.  If we had an older dog, I think I would have seen more improvement and results.  What I do know is that Piper loved these treats, and she would happily eat them every day, if she could (and I just may go and purchase another bottle).  Sometimes pet supplements are very unappealing to the animals, and it is nice to see that Piper loved these!

I invite you to check out more about this company:  Probioticsmart.com.  You might want to sign up for their newsletter at the bottom of the page, and/or follow them on facebook for all  the latest scoop!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here